Friday, November 9, 2007

Birthday Festivities

It is officially not my birthday any more, but I come from the school of the week long (sometimes month long) celebration of my birth. A single day in the life of an adult doesn't seem to really cover it.

I am celebrating with a few days off in the woods on the lake. My favorite place in the universe. with my darling husband who is coming out after work, and my delicious puppy.

It snowed the night before my birthday so the high elevations have a lovely little blanket. My Golden Retriever and I had a lovely trip into the woods today and I took some nice photos.
My boss was telling me that if I started going out with my camera hunting the deer, I would wind up a shooter too.
I seriously doubt that.

When I know how to operate this blog more completely I will do something more interesting in the blog.
OK got to rest, more festivities tomorrow!

1 comment:

cbaker16 said...

Duh! I can't believe I missed your birthday, Gert! I feel like a schlameal. I hope you've had a wonderful birthday week, from one believer in such to another!

Lots of love your way!

Carlton