Saturday, December 22, 2007

A whole day on my own. A rare gift. I slept late late late. Another rare gift. Hubby ran errands, took the piles of crap in the garage to the dump, and is out buying groceries and Christmas gifts pour moi!
In the classic words of Ren and Stimpy - HAPPY! HAPPY! JOY! JOY!


I have had my coffee, written letters, watched and squirrels and birds at the entertainment center, had cinnamon raison toast, walked Murphy a couple times, played on the internet, have a load of laundry in the wash, and generally enjoyed myself completely. I have read blogs, played with my own, and not felt guilty for the lack of gift wrapping.....though I think it is time for me to get on with it.

It is melty outside. Getting up to 40 degrees today, though the sun is not coming out from behind the heavy cloud cover. We are also gearing up for a big Lake Effect snow fall Sunday night...tis the season.

A perfect day to play inside.

No comments: