Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Observation Deck


Observation Deck
Originally uploaded by Gertibird

Changes in the Flying Squirrel World Observation Deck! Hubby moved the chairs in yesterday so I can enjoy the view while I am home sick.
Having some complications with my recovery. Saw my docs and talked to them again today. Patience...not always my best virtue, but I am working on it. Changed my medicine and made some dietary changes. I know I will be fine, but I am sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
Flying Squirrel World is an oasis for me.
Hubby also informed me that he wants me to have the front room as my studio. A room of my own!!! A beautiful, sunny room to create! It is my dream!
The contractors are still painting ceilings and finishing molding but we are almost done!

2 comments:

Sweet Irene said...

I hope you feel better soon and that you will be able to enjoy that room of your own like Virginia Woolf did.

laurie said...

that's a beautiful spot! i love those floors. and that lovely dog, of course.

i hope you feel better. i'm so sorry your recovery has been in fits and starts.