Friday, April 4, 2008

A Cozy Spot


A Cozy Spot
Originally uploaded by Gertibird

Murphy and I, looking out on Flying Squirrel World.

Stayed home from work because the pain on my left side is bad again.
Murphy is sitting in Daddy's chair and keeping me company as I try to wake up, nice and slow.
Saw a small flock of redpolls today, one male with his harem of three females. I didn't get any pictures, but I did get a really good look at them through the binoculars.
I love my cozy cottage. I have places to sit and places to work, and places to daydream.

2 comments:

laurie said...

that IS a cozy spot. and murphy looks like a great companion.

i hope you feel better soon.

Sweet Irene said...

Life in a cottage is always the best. It is just meant to be. Nobody would dare picture it any other way.