Saturday, January 17, 2009

Winter Romp


What an odd day! Started at 7am when Hubby and Murphy woke me up by knocking on the bedroom window. They were outside, up to their respective body parts in snow! Murphy looked like he was swimming in it!

It is now after noon and I just came inside from a romp myself. I put on my snow shoes; let me tell you, that was the hardest part!!! I need to put a chair in the garage so I can put them on more easily. It was fun!
We walked all around the house. I checked out the job the guy did plowing and saw that the end of the driveway needs to be plowed out AGAIN! The big plows have put a small mountain at the end of the drive. It is no big deal. We could get out in the truck if we really wanted to, and there isn't anthing we NEED...so I am going to write a bit, nap a bit, and work on my Christmas gift for my Mom.
Yes, I know, I am alittle late.
It took alittle while to get going. I am making a calendar for her. It is an ordinary calendar, month at a glance, but I have filled it with pictures and quotes, and stickers and rub on words. I think she will like it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: