Monday, September 7, 2009

Just came back from seeing Julie and Julia at the mall. It was a movie that I did not want to end. I loved it! It made me see the world with hope. When I got home I walked Murphy down my dark country road and admired the dark and the stars. The moon is low and waning...looks huge and orange and delicious.
We walked in the dark, just up the block a bit and back. The air is so perfect, so sweet and light, like a butterfly kiss. I just breath it in and smile.
I am so in love with the air here. I was fantasizing about getting a camp site on the lake and going to bed, out in the air, and waking up, out in the air. I was in the park a couple weeks ago and saw a family sitting on the shore. Their chairs in the water and a cabana tent over them for some shade. The sun was very bright and warm and I could have happily fallen over in the water and splashed around. I was not up to walking home with sand in my pants, but it was fun to think about it. Murphy got his feet wet...he would like to go swimming too.
I wish I could share this feeling of happiness.
There are people in my life who don't know how to find it, see it, enjoy it. I wish I could help them, but it doesn't seem they want to be helped.

I worked my butt off this weekend, I threw things out, and dusted and rearranged furniture and turned the entrance area of my house into a warm and inviting and organized place. It took two days of hard core work and I could still tweek it a bit, but I am pretty happy with it. My Mom came out and stayed with me and helped helped helped. I am so grateful. She worked hard and kept me on track.
Thanks Mom!

No comments: