Thursday, March 11, 2010

Five Things I am Grateful For Today.

I am trying to make this list every day. In general, I know it is good for me to focus on gratitude...but somewhere else I read about improved health and I am looking for ways to improve my physical health and reduce my stress...
I have been practicing this for a while now and thought I should blog about it and encourage others.

1) My Family, who loves me just the way I am and whom I love with my whole heart.
2) My pets who are my fur children and show me what unconditional love is.
3) My cozy and comfortable home with room for me to make art.
4) My job....I know just having a job now is a reason to be grateful, but I really like my job despite the poor salary.
5) My ability to see good in other people.

OK...now it is time to run to work.
Have a sparkling day!

No comments: