Sunday, February 20, 2011

Yes - I'm Still Here

I have not been on here in a while. I have been working with paint and ink and scrap paper.

This is called "My Friend Vincent"
My mother gave me a book about Van Gogh and it was like I was seeing his work for the first time. So I played around with his brush strokes and colors. In November I got to see his work at the Chicago Art Institute.
That museum was amazing and exhausting and it went on forever. I can't wait to go back.

Murphy and I are OK. Murphy is sitting next to me on the couch and we are watching My Fair Lady. Hubby is sitting with Zsa Zsa, trying to get her to stay in his lap.

Hubby has been suffering on and off with kidney stones. Last October was particularly bad, but currently he is better.
I am staying up till we get through the Ascot scene. Those hats and costumes are unbelievable!

One more piece to post, just for fun.

"The stars exist that we might know how high our dreams can soar"

I shall try to post more often.

No comments: